Información del evento
- IFEJA (Expoliva 2015), Jaén
Within the framework of EXPOLIVA 2015, Enterprise Europe Network – CESEAND organizes bilateral technological meetings. The B2B meetings are organized to promote the generation of strategic alliances in the field of olive oil and table olives production.
We expect to create a discussion forum to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, matchmaking and networking with stakeholders of diverse profiles, providing a room and a layout for future projects and collaborations.
Participation is open to companies, universities, technology centers and research institutes from all over Europe with advanced or innovative food technology requests and offers.
TRAFOON I Training workshop
Targeted to olive oil and table olives’ SMEs. It will be an eminently practical workshop, including demonstrations and visits.
- New olive oil based products
- Nutrition and health
- Machinery production technology
- Quality and safety
- Organic and integrated production of olives and olive oil
- Olive irrigation and water use efficiency
- Waste and byproducts valorization.
- ITC technology applied to table olive and olive oil production
- Socioeconomic analysis of the value chain
International B2B meetings at EXPOLIVA 2015 is a free event organized by the Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento in the Enterprise Europe Network EEN CESEAND framework.