The European AeroSTREAM project aims to value the results of the European AeroTwin project and extend them to a network of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, to enhance the research and innovation capacity, and prepare and establish lasting and integrated cooperation between these institutions, which translates into a greater number of joint research initiatives within the framework of the European Union.
AeroSTREAM (Strengthening Research and Innovation Excellence in Autonomous Aerial Systems) aims to achieve a lasting and integrated cooperation between institutions in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina with the rest of the partners in Spain, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands. The scope of action will be established in the field of autonomous aerial systems (UAS) applications, with specific applications for smart agriculture, forestry and logistics.
Likewise, this European project will promote the improvement of the quality of innovation management, collaboration between researchers, technology transfer and citizen participation of the HEIs of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, in addition to increasing the profiles of scientific excellence of these educational institutions.
AeroSTREAM has received funding from the Horizon Europe program and integrates 14 European entities from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Spain, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
- Coordinator: Sveuciliste U Zagrebu Fakultet Elektrotehnike I Racunarstva (FER)
- Univerzitet U Sarajevu (UNISA)
- Fundación Andaluza para el desarrollo Aeroespacial (CATEC)
- Corporación Tecnológica de Andalucía (CTA)
- Sveuciliste U Zagrebu, Fakultet Strojarstva I Brodogradnje (FSB)
- Inovacijski Centar Nikola Tesla (INCENT)
- Protostar Labs (PRL)
- Sveuciliste U Zagrebu Fakultet Prometnih Znanosti (FTTS)
- Stichting Saxion (SAX)
- Fly4Future S.R.O. (F4F)
- Flying Robotic Solutions Sociedad Limitada (FRS)
- Universidad de Sevilla (USE)
- Ceske Vysoke Uceni Technicke V Praze (CTU)
- Universiteit Twente (UT)
Budget and deadline
Budget: 1.969.762,50 euros
Deadline: 01/07/2022 - 30/06/2025