The agroBRIDGES project proposes the development of an agri-food multi-actor framework and a set of practical support tools to improve local producers’ market positioning and decrease intermediaries’ margin.
Full EU roll-out, replication and training will be conducted, supported by a strong dissemination campaign and coordination with other EU projects and initiatives, through a clustering plan.
The project is funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
- Coordinator: Q-Plan International - Greece
- Agriculture and Food Development Authority - Ireland
- Munster Technological University (former ITT, Institute of Technology Tralee) - Ireland
- Council for Agricultural Research and Economics (CREA) - Italy
- Food & Bio Cluster Denmark - Denmark
- FruitVegetablesEUROPE - Belgium
- Rezos Brands - Greece
- Sabri Ulker Foundation - Greece
- Unimos Foundation - Poland
- Vegepolys Valley - France
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland - Finland
- University of Wageningen - Netherlands
- Impact Hub Madrid - Spain
- Sustainable Innovations - Spain
- CTA - Spain
Budget and deadlines
Total budget: € 2.998.926
Deadlines: 01/1/2021 - 31/12/2023
CTA coordinates the work package dedicated to maximising and replicating the project results in Europe. It will also lead the knowledge transfer actions, including the creation of a training programme for cluster managers, innovation agents and public administration.