The agroBRIDGES project proposes the development of an agri-food multi-actor framework and a set of practical support tools to improve local producers’ market positioning and decrease intermediaries’ margin.
Full EU roll-out, replication and training will be conducted, supported by a strong dissemination campaign and coordination with other EU projects and initiatives, through a clustering plan.
The project is funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
- Coordinator: Q-Plan International - Greece
- Agriculture and Food Development Authority - Ireland
- Munster Technological University (former ITT, Institute of Technology Tralee) - Ireland
- Council for Agricultural Research and Economics (CREA) - Italy
- Food & Bio Cluster Denmark - Denmark
- FruitVegetablesEUROPE - Belgium
- Rezos Brands - Greece
- Sabri Ulker Foundation - Greece
- Unimos Foundation - Poland
- Vegepolys Valley - France
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland - Finland
- University of Wageningen - Netherlands
- Impact Hub Madrid - Spain
- Sustainable Innovations - Spain
- CTA - Spain
The following entities have participated in interviews to help AgroBRIDGES Consortium know the status of Short Food Supply Chains in Andalusia. In addition, these organisations are part of the Multi-actor platforms (MAPs) launched by the project to facilitate the exchange of information between local stakeholders:
Budget and deadlines
Total budget: € 2.998.926
Deadlines: 01/1/2021 - 31/12/2023
CTA coordinates the work package dedicated to maximising and replicating the project results in Europe. It will also lead the knowledge transfer actions, including the creation of a training programme for cluster managers, innovation agents and public administration.