The BIOSWITCH project aims to raise awareness and help brand owners switch to bio-based approaches to boost the EU bioeconomy.
Andalusia (Spain) will serve as a model demonstration region with the participation of La Caña Group. This region has a great potential to develop the bioeconomy due to the importance of the agricultural sector.
BIOSWITCH is an initiative funded by the Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) under the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 887727.
- CLIC Innovation (Finland) - Coordinator
- Flanders' FOOD (Belgium)
- Food & Bio Cluster Denmark (Denmark)
- Technological Corporation of Andalusia (Spain)
- Sustainable Innovations (Spain)
- Biomass Technology Group (The Netherlands)
- Institute Of Technology Tralee (Ireland)
- VTT (Finland)
Budget and deadline
Budget: € 999.995
Deadline: 01/06/2020 - 31/05/2022
CTA coordinates the work package aimed at replicating the project results at the European level. The main activities are the organisation of regional workshops to promote the knowledge transfer and the creation of a training programme aimed at clusters, innovation agents and public administration.