INTECMED project aims to promote the development of incubators to accelerate business innovation, transfer know-how and link the research centres with the European industry.
INTECMED is a strategic project co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC MED programme for cross-border cooperation in the Mediterranean area. It is made up of partners from Greece, Tunisia, Egypt and Spain and has a budget of 3.7 million euros and a duration of 30 months.
The main goal of INTECMED is the development of an integrated innovation ecosystem in each of the countries involved to support the transfer of know-how and the commercialisation of research results.
- Coordinator: Achaia Chamber of Commerce - Greece
- University of Patras - Greece
- Cap-Bon Chamber of Commerce - Tunisia
- National Agency for the Promotion of Scientific Research - Tunisia
- CConfederation of Associations of Euro-Egyptian Companies - Egypt
- SEKEM Foundation - Egypt
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce - Egypt
- Seville Chamber of Commerce - Spain
- Association of Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce (ASCAME) - Spain
- CTA - Spain
Budget and deadines
Total budget: € 3.679.607
Deadlines: 01/9/2020 - 28/2/2023
Although CTA participates in all project activities, its role is focused on supporting the creation of a regional alliance to promote the transfer of knowledge in Andalusia and coordinating the incubation and support for innovative companies and entrepreneurs.