The MPowerBIO project will train EU bio-based clusters to be better adapted and help SMEs to overcome the "valley of death", i.e., to get investors to get from idea to business.
MPowerBIO (Em-powering SME Clusters to help SMEs to overcome the valley of death) has received funding from the Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 887501.
CTA and SUSTAINABLE INNOVATIONS are the Spanish partners of this project, which has a budget of €1.5M and a 30-month duration.
- Agro Business Park (coordinator) - Denmark
- Tech Tour Global - Bulgaria
- Cluster Industrielle Biotechnologie 2021 EV - Germany
- Consorzio Italbiotec - Italy
- Foodscale Hub Entrepreneurship and Innovation Association - Serbia
- EIT Food - Belgium
- Irish Bioeconomy Foundation - Ireland
- Q-Plan International Advisors PC – Greece
- Technological Corporation of Andalusia, CTA - Spain
- Sustainable Innovations Europe - Spain
Budget and deadline
Deadline: 01/05/2020 - 31/10/2022
CTA participates in all activities of the MPowerBIO project and leads the tasks of the membership of the clusters and their companies to the training processes, validation of the training tool created by the project and the coordination of regional events with clusters and SMEs, in which competitions will be organized for the selection of business projects that will participate in the European investment forum.