The European project P5 Innobroker aims to promote Public Procurement for Innovation (PPI) in Southern Europe.
CTA leads this initiative, co-financed by the COSME programme of the European Union (EU), in which five other European entities also participate.
P5 Innobroker is a strategic project for the European Commission, which thus aims to promote the launch and implementation of Public Procurement for Innovation initiatives due to its dynamic effect on the business fabric and modernization of Public Administrations.
- Coordinator: CTA
- Ea Ecoentreprises - France
- Centro Tecnológico Hellas de Tesalónica - Greece
- Slovenian Chamber of Commerce
- Regional Development Agency of Larnaca and Famagusta - Cyprus
- Regional Development Agency of Sarajevo - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Budget and deadline
Budget: € 880.225
Deadline: 01/11/2021 - 31/10/2024
CTA plays an essential role as the leader of the P5 Innobroker project. In addition, CTA coordinates the activities of business model refinement and improvement within the framework of public procurement of innovation, and technical assistance to public buyers.