The European ROBIN project has the objective of promoting innovative governance models in Circular Bioeconomy to help regional Administrations to accelerate the green transition.
The project has the full title "Deploy circular BIOeconomies at the regional level with a territorial approach" and lays the foundations to empower and fulfill the role of European regional authorities to use social innovation techniques and shape their governance structures within the framework of the Circular Bioeconomy.
CTA (Corporación Tecnológica de Andalucía) participates together with the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Water and Rural Development of the Junta de Andalucía and IFAPA (Andalusian Institute for Agrarian, Fisheries, Food and Organic Production Research and Training) as partners Spanish of the project.
Andalusia is a pioneer region in this field in Europe, with an exclusive strategy in circular bioeconomy since 2018, and it will be one of the 5 pilot regions of the EU to promote these new innovative governance models that help promote the Circular Bioeconomy.
The ROBIN project, funded by the Horizon Europe programme, aims to help clarify how Europe's regional administrations can explore their potential for Bioeconomy governance schemes so that they can contribute to the European Union's mission for a faster green transition.
- Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL ADVISORS PC (Coordinator)
- FUNDACION CORPORACION TECNOLOGICA DE ANDALUCIA
- WHITE RESEARCH SRL
- PEDAL CONSULTING SRO
- STEINBEIS 2I GMBH
- ROZVOJOVA AGENTURA ZILINSKEHO SAMOSPRAVNEHO KRAJA NO
- MUNSTER TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- ARISTOTELIO PANEPISTIMIO THESSALONIKIS
- REGION OF CENTRAL MACEDONIA
- CONSEJERÍA DE AGRICULTURA, PESCA, AGUA Y DESARROLLO RURAL
- INSTITUTO ANDALUZ DE INVESTIGACIÓN Y FORMACIÓN AGRARIA, PESQUERA, ALIMENTARIA Y DE LA PRODUCCIÓN ECOLÓGICA
- BIOPRO BADEN-WUERTTEMBERG GMBH
- SOUTHERN REGIONAL ASSEMBLY
Budget and deadline
Budget: 2.499.953 euros
Deadline: 01/09/2022 - 31/08/2025
Links - more info