SUDOKET has as the main objective of driving growth around Innovative Buildings by boosting abilities of research and development of Key Enabling Technologies (KET) based solutions for these type of constructions in universities and research centre.
This Project will promote the creation of links and synergies between constructors, manufacturers, designers and technologists, thereby contributing to improve the quality and competitiveness of Innovative Buildings in Europe.
SUDOKET project is co-funded by the Interreg Sudoe Programme. Such programme is implemented in the frame of the territorial cooperation European objective, being known as Interreg and supported by regional policy funds (European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- Fundación Universidad Loyola Andalucía (líder)
- Fundación CARTIF
- Fundación CIRCE - Centro de Investigación de Recursos y Consumos Energéticos
- Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña
- Fundación Tecnalia Research & Innovation
- Laboratório Nacional de Energia e Geologia, IP
- Associação Plataforma Construção Sustentàvel
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Institut Polytechnique de Bordeaux
- Pôle CREAHd
- Universidade de Aveiro
- Technological Corporation of Andalusia
Budget and deadlines
Global Budget: 2.069.317,94 €
Deadline: 1st April 2018- 30th March 2021
CTA will obtain a deeper knowledge of the KTEs to be applied in the building sector and of the stakeholders involved in the different value chains. This will help to identify cross-sectorial connections, increasing the potential collaboration among companies. CTA will also broaden its contact network related with innovative buildings. These benefits will allow CTA to offer a more complete and adequate service to our companies on either how to develop innovative projects and also on how their R&D results could appropriately reach the market.