The legislation to which the Technological Corporation of Andalusia complies is the following:
- Law 10/2005, of May 31, on Foundations of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia.
- Decree 32/2008, of February 5, approving the regulations for Foundations of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia.
- Decree 279/2003, of October 7, which creates the Registry of Foundations of Andalusia and approves its organization and operation regulations.
In addition, the Foundation is governed internally by the following Statutes:
Functions and services
Governing and advisory bodies
- CTA, Technological Corporation of Andalusia
C/Albert Einstein, s/n. Edificio INSUR, 4° floor. PCT Cartuja | 41092 - Seville
Telephone: 95 446 13 52 email@example.com
- Public Affairs and Communication Area
To contact the dept. of Public Affairs and Communication Area, you can call 954 468 212 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access the press room of Technological Corporation of Andalusia here.
For additional information, you can consult our 2020 activity report at the following link: