- CTA is the only Spanish partner of this initiative formed by 6 entities from 4 European countries (Spain, France, Portugal and Italy) and funded by the SmartAgriHub project.
- DIVAx is organising the European Day of Digital Agriculture on 21st June. Register for free at: www.projectdiva.eu/event/divax
The DIVAx project has officially kicked off with the aim of helping SMEs to develop transnational ICT projects applied to agriculture. CTA (Technological Corporation of Andalusia) participates in this initiative, funded by the European programme Horizon 2020 through the SmartAgriHubs project, together with 5 other partners from 4 European countries (Spain, France, Portugal and Italy).
DIVAx will facilitate the opening up to Europe of 'AgTech' SMEs, i.e. those using digital technology applied to agriculture. The project will offer a range of services aimed at increasing their knowledge of the EU innovation ecosystem and taking advantage of cross-border funding and collaboration opportunities.
On 21st June, DIVAx is organising the "European Day of Digital Agriculture", an online fair to learn about trends and activities in digital AgTech at European level, which will include conferences, workshops, B2B meetings and virtual stands. During the event, business support services will be presented. Registration is free of charge and can be done at: www.projectdiva.eu/event/divax
This initiative stems from the H2020 DIVA project, which ended in 2021 after funding 134 projects from 180 European SMEs on ICT solutions for the agri-food, forestry and environmental sectors.
The DIVAx consortium is led by Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation (ASOI) and consists of 6 multidisciplinary and complementary partners:
- Clusters: CTA and Valorial.
- Digital Innovation Hubs (DIH): ASOI, H-FARM and Institute for Systems and Computer Engineering, Technology and Science (INES TEC).
- Research centre / University: Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa.