The BIObec project
is ready to deliver its outcomes to stakeholders interested in bioeconomy education. This European project, funded by the Bio-Based Industry Joint Undertaking, aims to develop a holistic framework for the implementation of multi-level Bio-based Education Centres (BBECs)
, focused on promote bioeconomy education to bridge the gap between the bio-based industry and the education system.
The consortium would like to invite interested stakeholders to the Capacity Building and 2nd Implementation and Replication Working Group (IRWG) workshop, which will take place on January 22nd, 2024. The online workshop has two main objectives: the transfer of the BIObec methodology for the implementation and replication of regional BBECs in other regions or countries, as well as educational contents and exploitable assets ready to be implemented by the educational community.
The workshop, which will be recorded, is aimed at stakeholders interested in promoting bioeconomy education in their regions. Therefore, it will be a learning activity to provide actionable recommendations and guidelines to be consolidated in the final BIObec toolkit.
The event will be recorded to be used as public dissemination material of the BIObec's project. The provisional agenda is:
- 10:00 'Welcome and introduction'. Davide Viaggi (UNIBO), BIObec's coordinator.
- 10:10 'Presentation of the BIObec replication methodology through its roadmap'. Rafael Dueñas (CTA).
- 11.10 'BIObec's E-Learning Materials: Empowering Education in Bioeconomy'. Daniel Matilla (SIE).
- 11:40 '2nd International IRWG workshop'. Susanna Albertini (FVA).
- 12:10 Closing remarks session